Al Tayer Motors brings Jaguar Land Rover experience tour to THE UAE
- Event combines Land Rover’s ‘Above and Beyond’ and Jaguar’s ‘Art of Performance’ Tours in One Thrilling Experience
- The world’s fastest production sedan, the Jaguar XE SV Project 8, to make its regional debut; available for drive experiences along with Range Rover Sport SVR, the fastest Range Rover ever
- Following the success of the first two seasons of Jaguar’s Art of Performance Tour and Land Rover’s Above and Beyond Tour, the Jaguar Land Rover Experience Tour in the UAE brings the best of both worlds together to one giant venue
- Participants can challenge both their off-roading and tarmac performance skills with the chance to win an all-expenses paid adventure of a lifetime in Namibia or to the 007 ELEMENTS James Bond themed drive experience in Austria
Dubai, UAE, 28 October, 2018: Exciting news for Jaguar and Land Rover owners and fans as Al Tayer Motors, the exclusive Importer-dealer for Jaguar Land Rover in the UAE, is hosting the combined Jaguar Land Rover Experience Tour in Dubai
Comprising both globally renowned Jaguar’s The Art of Performance Tour and Land Rover’s Above and Beyond Tour, the event will be held at the Dubai Autodrome from October 26 – 27, 2018.
The world’s fastest production sedan, the XE SV Project 8, will make its regional debut at the event and will be available for passenger drive experiences, along with the Range Rover Sport SVR, the fastest Land Rover ever. Professional drivers will drive visitors on the Dubai Autodrome track.
“The Jaguar Land Rover Experience tour will be one of the best opportunities for motoring enthusiasts to experience the sporty drive of Jaguar and unrivalled capability of Land Rover vehicles together in one place. We will have special offers on the vehicle ranges only for this action-packed weekend,” said Talal Merheb, Senior Vice-President Jaguar Land Rover Sales, Al Tayer Motors.
Offers on Jaguar cars include five per cent value added tax (VAT) paid by Al Tayer Motors, one year insurance, up to ten per cent cashback on all Jaguar and selected Land Rover vehicles. Additionally, customers will benefit from attractive financial incentives on trade-in deals for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
In addition to the exhilarating drive experiences, Land Rover brought to the region, the Above and Beyond Tour will be bringing unique drive activities that will truly deliver the Land Rover feeling. Similarly, the Art of Performance Tour invites guests to experience the full range of Jaguar vehicles through a series of dynamic and exciting driving challenges.
The winners from the Art of Performance Tour will get a chance to enter the final to determine the MENA Drive Champion who could potentially win the trip of a lifetime to Austria. The winner will be announced at the season finale event next April. The winner of the Land Rover self-drive challenge from the weekend will attend the MENA finals in Georgia for a chance to win a trip to Namibia.
“The opportunity to run both the Jaguar Art of Performance Tour and Land Rover Above and Beyond Tour together was almost too good to be true, it allows us to offer our audiences the chance to experience two iconic brands at the same time,” said Dr. Benjamin Trespe, Brand Director for Jaguar Land Rover MENA Region.
“The Land Rover Experience Tour has been one of the most popular events for our customers and we are confident the Above and Beyond Tour will raise that bar even higher. Our hugely popular Art of Performance Tour has always been a highlight for us to showcase the full range of Jaguar cars in an exciting, fun and dynamic way,” added Dr. Trespe.
Land Rover activities will include natural terrain inspired activities, as well as a number of Land Rover drive innovation obstacles, while Jaguar fans can test their driving skills through the legendary Smart Cones and a new drive game titled ‘The Maze’.
Non-driving guests will have the chance to experience the Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles as passengers. Away from the in-car activities, guests and their families will be entertained throughout the day with the use of exclusive hospitality areas comprising F&B, kids and lifestyle activities, making it much more than a traditional drive event and an experience for people of all ages.
Guests will also be able to learn more about the brands and their offerings through certified instructors and the sales team of Al Tayer Motors. A car evaluation facility will be available onsite at the Dubai Autodrome for customers wanting to trade-in their cars for any vehicles from the Jaguar Land Rover line-up.
#AlTayerMotors, #AlTayerMotorsJaguarUAE, #ArtOfPerformanceTour, #JaguarUAE,
#AlTayerMotorsLandRoverUAE, #AlTayerMotors, #AboveAndBeyondTour, #LandRoverExperience, #LandRoverUAE,
About Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers Land Rover, Jaguar, Maserati, Ferrari, Lincoln, Ford and Ford Trucks across the UAE.
With a growing network of sales, service and parts centres across Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah, the dedicated team of more than 3,000 professionals is committed to taking customer satisfaction to higher levels.
In Abu Dhabi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Maserati, Ferrari, Lincoln, Ford and Ford Trucks are represented by Al Tayer Motors through Premier Motors.
About Jaguar Land Rover MENA:
- Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest automotive manufacturer, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium all-wheel-drive vehicles; and Jaguar, one of the world’s premier luxury sports saloon and sports car marques.
- We employ more than 43,000 people globally and support around 240,000 more through our retailer network, suppliers and local businesses. Manufacturing is centred in the UK, with additional plants in China, Brazil, Austria and Slovakia.
- At Jaguar Land Rover we are driven by a desire to deliver class-leading vehicles, which will provide experiences our customers will love, for life. Our products are in demand around the globe. In 2017, Jaguar Land Rover sold 621,109 vehicles in 130 countries, with more than 80 per cent of our vehicles being sold abroad.
- Our innovation is continuous: we will spend in the region over £4.5 billion this year on new product creation and capital expenditure.
- From 2020 all new Jaguar Land Rover vehicles will be electrified, giving our customers even more choice. We will introduce a portfolio of electrified products across our model range, embracing fully electric, plug-in hybrid and mild hybrid vehicles as well as continuing to offer ultra-clean petrol and diesel engines.
- Based in Dubai, Jaguar Land Rover MENA is responsible for the provision of region-wide support to 20 markets and their respective retailers in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Engineering Vehicle Testing Centre operates in Dubai, with a dedicated Jaguar Land Rover Training Academy that is the first of its kind in the region
- A dedicated Jaguar Land Rover parts distribution centre is open in Jebel Ali Free Zone to service the entire region
- Currently employs circa 100 employees, supporting 39 dealerships across 20 markets
- Forecasted to grow to 58 dealerships across 20 markets by 20/21, with strategic actions planned to further strengthen the regional dealer network