All-New 2017 Lincoln Continental Rides to Success in the UAE
13 June 2017 – The recently launched, impressively-elegant, all-new Lincoln Continental has made an impressive entry into the UAE market to an enthusiastic response across the emirates, according to Al Tayer Motors – the official UAE importer-dealer for the brand.
The 2017 version of the iconic Continental, that served to carry state leaders and monarchs for decades, has been delivered to customers in almost all the emirates including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
“We are delighted with the enthusiastic response to the all-new Lincoln Continental from retail as well as corporate customers in the UAE, with the first shipment of the car already close to a sell-out,” said Martin Penny, Senior Vice President – Lincoln, Al Tayer Motors. “The Continental is a stylish vehicle which has emerged as a real challenge to the traditional players in the full-size sedan segment, winning high praise from luxury buyers from first glance, let alone from first experience, whether they’re in the front seat or in the back.”
The sedan, with prices starting from AED 199,000 inclusive of three years/60,000 kilometres extended service package, is available at Al Tayer Motors showrooms in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, and at Premier Motors showrooms in Abu Dhabi.
Class-leading features in the all-new 2017 Lincoln Continental subtly transform the ordinary into extraordinary, from a segment first innovative door latching system that effortlessly opens the door, to an available expansive twin-panel moon roof that transforms the interior, creating a feeling of airy spaciousness and emphasising the understated, quiet luxury.
Key features that make the all-new Lincoln Continental stand out
- E-latch – exclusive to Lincoln. Simply pressing a button on the door handle activates the new microprocessor-controlled E-latch electronic door handle, releasing the door for easy entry, while the available auto-cinch feature secures the door latch when gently closed
- Perfect Position front seats – inspired by those used in private aircraft; a patented comfort carrier system conforms to and supports the body, enhancing comfort. The seats have available heating, cooling and massaging functionality, along with up to 30-way adjustability
- Signature LED accent lights on the headlamps and tail-lamps add a sense of warmth, while ambient interior lights on the door panels, instrument panel and cup holders softly illuminate the interior
- Approach Detection technology – exterior welcome mats illuminate, and soft exterior and interior lights glow to provide feeling of a warm welcome
- Lincoln-exclusive 3.0-litre Twin Turbo V6 engine produces 373HP* and 575Nm* of torque for effortless performance and refinement
- Revel Sound system – Point Source Architecture, Field Balancing Shorting Rings, auto-adjusting “Clarif-Fi” that matches source quality with the precise level of audio reconstruction make the beautifully-built and designed 13-speaker Revel audio system and a 19-speaker Revel Ultima™ system a highlight
- Adaptive Cruise Control – With stop-and-go functionality, ACC can automatically slow the car, resuming higher speeds when traffic clears. The system activates the brakes automatically to bring the car to a complete stop if the driver fails to apply the brakes in time
- Lincoln Active Park Assist with 360-degree camera – This technology will steer your vehicle into a parking space, while an available 360-degree camera system allows the driver to see around the car when in reverse
The Lincoln Continental profile is distinctive and instantly recognisable – sleek, athletic, with an understated confidence and re-interpreted nameplate that still resonates. Lincoln’s flagship full-size sedan is all-new, but it’s simultaneously become a rebirth; a reincarnation of an icon. Luxury customers look for three main attributes in their full-sized sedan – technologies that ease their everyday experience, a beautiful design that is crafted with attention to detail, and a vehicle with impressive power that makes it a pleasure to drive. The new 2017 Lincoln Continental has all that in spades, emphasised by an understated, quiet luxury.
About Al Tayer Motors
Al Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and represents major European and American automobile manufacturers Maserati, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Ford and Ford Trucks across the UAE.
With a growing network of sales, service and parts centres across Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah, the dedicated team of more than 3,000 professionals is committed to taking customer satisfaction to higher levels.
In Abu Dhabi, Maserati, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Ford and Ford Trucks are represented by Al Tayer Motors through Premier Motors.