- The all-new Touareg is completely redesigned and redeveloped for tech-savvy and business oriented drivers
- Equipped with the connectivity of a new era and a pioneering fusion of assistance, comfort, lighting and infotainment systems; the Touareg points the way to the future
- The flagship SUV is competitively priced, bringing a strong contender to its segment
- Starting from AED 192,433 including 3 year servicing
13 November 2018 – Volkswagen Middle East welcomes the all-new Touareg, Volkswagen’s high-tech flagship SUV, to the GCC region. The redesigned, redeveloped SUV provides an all-round vehicle for tech savvy and business oriented drivers.
The Touareg brings with it the largest range of assistance, handling and comfort systems ever to be integrated into a Volkswagen. These are interconnected via a new central control unit, working imperceptibly in the background and making travel safer, more convenient and more intuitive than ever.
Andrew Savvas, Brand Director Volkswagen Middle East said: “The all-new Touareg marks another milestone in the history of Volkswagen as it charges up its market segment with pure dynamism, following on from the hugely successful previous generations. The combination of the slick and expressive exterior, with the technologically advanced interior, make the Touareg the ultimate all-round vehicle for business-oriented drivers in the region.”
Compared to its predecessor, the third generation Touareg is moderately wider and longer. The new dimensions have positive effects on both the vehicle’s proportions and its amount of interior space, leading to a significantly larger luggage compartment. Despite its increased length and width, the car is 106 kg lighter due to its mixed material construction of aluminium and high-tech steels.
As comfortable as it is dynamic, the Touareg is the most technically advanced Volkswagen of its era. The SUV features a pioneering fusion of assistance, comfort, lighting and infotainment systems, pointing the way to the future. A key feature of the SUV is the digital ‘Innovision Cockpit’ which consists of merging a high definition 15-inch touch screen with a 12.3-inch Active Info Display that replaces traditional analogue gauges, both of which can be fully personalised to the driver’s preferences.
The Touareg is available in two engine specifications and four grade options: 2.0L TFSI, 4Motion – Trendline, 3.0L V6 TFSI, 4Motion – Trendline, 3.0L V6 TFSI, 4Motion – Comfortline and 3.0L V6 TFSI, 4Motion – Highline, and starts at AED 192,433 including VAT and 3 year service or 45,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
Touareg Key Facts:
- Volkswagen is advancing the car interior into the future with the Touareg’s ‘Innovision Cockpit’
- All-wheel steering and active roll compensation enable new levels of SUV performance
- Drivers can intuitively use the potential of new systems like Night Vision and Front Cross Traffic Assist
- New high-end massage seats make long distances shorter
- Interior ambient lighting with a choice of 30 colours
About the Volkswagen brand: “We make the future real”
The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand is present in over 150 markets and produces vehicles at more than 50 locations in 14 countries. Volkswagen manufactured over 6 million vehicles in 2017, including bestsellers such as the Golf, Tiguan, Jetta or Passat. The company has a current workforce of 198,000 employees around the globe. Added to this are more than 7,700 dealers with 74,000 employees. Volkswagen consistently pursues the enhancement of automotive construction. Electric mobility, smart mobility and the digital transformation of the brand are the key strategic topics for the future.